What is a cookie?
It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or other devices when you access certain websites that collect information about your browsing. In some cases, cookies are necessary to make browsing easier and allow you to store and retrieve information about, among other things, your browsing habits or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they may be used to recognise you when you return.
Identification of cookies used
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used on this Website are classified as follows:
- Our own cookies: These are those sent to your terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by you is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They collect and store data while you access a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are those with an expiry date of a maximum of 2 years from the date of creation, which means that during this time the data will continue to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed.
- Technical cookies: They allow you to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalising cookies: They allow you to access the service with some general predefined features according to a series of criteria in your terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these websites, apps and platforms, to make improvements based on the analysis of the data used by the users of the service.
The following table shows the own and third-party cookies of the www.invseguridad.com website and the purpose for which each one is used.
|OWN COOKIES OF THE www.invseguridad.com DOMAIN|
|NAME OF THE COOKIE||EXPIRY||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|NAME OF THE COOKIE||EXPIRY||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED||RESPONSIBLE BODY||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|_ga (*)||2 years||Used to distinguish users.||You may access your browser settings at any time to modify and/or block the installation of cookies, but this may mean that some features might become disabled and access to some content may be limited. The quality of service performance will not be affected.|
|_gid (*)||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.||You may access your browser settings at any time to modify and/or block the installation of cookies, but this may mean that some features might become disabled and access to some content may be limited. The quality of service performance will not be affected.|
(*) Cookies associated with Google Analytics allow us to monitor the Website using the tools of the services provided by Google to obtain information on user access to the websites. Google, Inc. is a Delaware company with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. Some of the data stored for further analysis are: the number of times you have visited the website, the dates of your first and last visits, the length of the visits, the website from which you have accessed the website, the search engine you have used to reach the website or link you have selected, the place in the world from which you access it, etc. These cookies are set by default by the Google service, which is why we suggest you visit the Google Analytics privacy page at https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=en to learn more about cookies and how to disable them (it being understood that we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of third-party websites).
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by changing the settings on your browser. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
- Internet Explorer:
You can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
You can consultp Mozilla support or your browser’s Help.
You can consult Google support or your browser’s Help.
You can consult Apple support or browser Help.
GRUPO INV wishes to point out that the variation of the cookies that appear on this Website may not be related to the management and maintenance of the same, so periodic reviews are carried out to adapt the Cookies Policy.
GRUPO INV does not assume any responsibility for legal or technical problems caused by the user’s failure to comply with the recommendations included. This communication is made for the information and use of the users and, therefore, should not be used for any other purpose.
Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy
GRUPO INV may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so you are advised to visit it periodically.